Being the most ancient of all engineering branches, Civil engineering is responsible for building the infrastructure of the world. In doing so, they exert a huge influence in shaping the history of nations as we know them today. This technical builds and maintains the foundation of our modern society. May it be bridges, roads, tunnels, sea ports, airports, energy systems, transportation; Civil engineering touches our lives throughout the day. Only by exploring the contribution of this field can we creatively envision the progress of the future.
- To excel in undergraduate and graduate education & research of all areas and sub-areas of civil engineering.
- To serve the public and nation by making significant contributions to the socio- economic development of the state, region and nation.
- To provide quality education to prepare globally competitive undergraduate students for a successful career in civil and allied branches.
- To provide advanced skills and knowledge in state-of-the-art research and design in areas of civil.
- To provide service to the university, engineering profession, and the public.